If you make a tattoo design purchase on your tablet or phone and then click on the download link, you may see the PDF in your mobile browser. While the file will show up and be readable, this is only temporary and will disappear when you navigate away. This could cause a problem since downloads are limited, and as far as the system is concerned you have now downloaded it (even if you didn't save it) - that means you may not be able to download it again.
The easiest way to avoid a problem is to wait until you are at an actual computer to make your download (you can still make your purchase on a mobile device and simply click the download link emailed to you later on a computer); however, if you would like to download your purchase to a mobile device, you need to know how to save a PDF on your device. On Apple iPhones and iPads, it should go something like this:
- Complete checkout in your browser on iDevice.
- Tap on the download link you receive.
- PDF opens in Safari.
- Tap somewhere on the page.
- A toolbar opens at the top of the page with "Open in iBooks" as one of the buttons. Tap this button (you may also be able to open/save it with other apps).
- The tattoo design PDF is saved in the iBooks library on the device and then opens up in iBooks.
- The PDF can be synched back to a computer with iTunes, printed to a wireless printer, or emailed from iBooks.
There are also many 3rd party mobile PDF apps - your mileage may vary.
For Android and other devices, there should be a similar process, but you will need to consult the documentation for your device/software if you need help.
If you have questions or problems, you are always welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.